Quick QuicheFrom michellem 6 years ago
- 9 inch baked pie crust(make with whole wheat flour for extra special crust) shopping list
- 8 slices of bacon,cooked, crumbled , and drained shopping list
- 3 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 3/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp Worcestershire(optional) shopping list
- 1 cup swiss cheese, coarsely grated(can use1/2 Monterey Jack and 1/2 Swiss) shopping list
- 1 cup. French fried onions shopping list
How to make it
- Bake pie crust as directed
- After cooking and draining bacon, add to remaining ingredients.
- Pour into pie crust .
- Bake at 350* for 30 to 45 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 17
The Cookmichellem Idaho, ID
The Rating4 people
never made one a must try thanks high5 luv itmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Love quiche..... I like the addition of the onion rings too!!! I have found they add alot of taste to things you dont normally use them in....Great post Michelle.....zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
Yum...sounds like a tasty quiche, will be trying soon...TIAhooch in New Zealand loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!