Broccoli Cheese SoupFrom debra47 7 years ago
- 1 large onion, chopped shopping list
- 3 tablespoons oil or margarine shopping list
- chicken bouillon cubes, dissolved in 6 cups of water shopping list
- 2 (10 ounce) packages of frozen chopped broccoli, thawed or 1 bunch fresh broccoli, cut up shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, dried minced garlic or one garlic clove crushed shopping list
- 8 ounces of angel hair pasta shopping list
- 1 pound of cubed cheddar cheese shopping list
- 3 cups of milk shopping list
How to make it
- In a large pot, saute onions in oil for 3 minutes.
- Add the dissolved bouillon, broccoli and garlic and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Add the noodles.
- Simmer 5 minutes.
- Add the cheese and heat till soft.
- Add the milk and heat till cheese melts and soup is hot.
- Do not boil!
People Who Like This Dish 21
The Cookdebra47 Fylde, GB
The Rating5 people
Daughter just said, "MOM, I need some broccoli and cheese soup, now." And since I was here, I thought I'd look up a new recipe. Going to the store to get the broccoli. She will be so pleased.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
very nicemystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it