Game Day Layered Pizza DipFrom mystic_river1 7 years ago
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped pepperoni shopping list
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 oz.) shopping list
- 1 cup Traditional Italian Sauce, any variety shopping list
- garlic bread, any variety, heated according to package directions or crackers, any variety shopping list
How to make it
- Spread the ricotta cheese in an even layer in a 9-inch pie plate.
- Top with 1/4 cup of the pepperoni and 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese. Carefully spread the pasta sauce over the cheese.
- Sprinkle with the remaining pepperoni and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 375°F. for 15 min. or until hot. Let cool for 5 min.
- Serve with the garlic bread or crackers for dipping.
- TIP: Easy Substitution Tip: Substitute or add any of the following toppings for the pepperoni: Sliced pitted olives, sliced mushrooms, chopped sweet peppers or chopped onions.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating5 people
Great post! Sounds delish!markeverett in Riverside loved it
OOOO this sounds YUM-O!!
My step kids would LOVE this to snack on!!
cricket83 in Inman loved it
this sounds perfectpeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it