Sausage CasseroleFrom gmm1966 6 years ago
- 2 pounds bulk seasoned sausage shopping list
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 (10 ¾ oz) can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 (8 oz) container French onion dip shopping list
- ¼ cup chopped onion shopping list
- ¼ cup each of green and red bell peppers, chopped (I used orange & shopping list
- red) shopping list
- 2 tsp garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 (30 ounce) package frozen hash browns, thawed. shopping list
How to make it
- In skillet, brown sausage and drain. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl combine cheese, soup, sour cream and onion
- dip; set aside.
- Sauté onion, peppers and garlic until tender and add to soup
- mixture. Fold in hash browns and mix well. Spread half of hash
- brown mixture over bottom of 9 x 13 greased baking dish. Spread
- half of sausage over hash browns. Repeat. Top with remaining
- sausage. Bake for about 1 hour.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookgmm1966 Ankeny, IA
- Not added to any groups yet!