Roasted Red PeppersFrom cheryilyn 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Coat the outside of the red peppers with olive oil and place on flat baking sheet.
- Place in oven.
- Turn them every 10 min for about 50 min or until the outside of the peppers start to blacken.
- Take the peppers out and let cool in a closed container for about 15 min.
- Peel the skin off the peppers and slice nto strips making sure to remove all the seeds.
- Do not wash the peppers after they are cooked, you will lose flavor.