Bbqd Short Ribs Korean-styleFrom annieamie 9 years ago
- 2 pounds of flanken or thinly sliced short ribs (with three bones) shopping list
- 6-8 green onions chopped finely shopping list
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped shopping list
- 4 TBS sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp. sesame seed oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup of soy sauce shopping list
- 1/2 water shopping list
- 1 TB sesame seeds shopping list
- Chop up some extra scallions and save some sesame seeds to sprinkle over the finished ribs. shopping list
- (This is also a very good marinade for chicken.) shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all of the ingredients together and pour into plastic ziplock bag.
- Add the beef and marinate at least 6 hours.
- (You can let this marinate for up to three days.)
- Preheat your grill or broiler.
- Grill or broil the beef until browned on both sides.
- Watch the ribs carefully as they can burn quickly!
- Sprinkle a few sesame seeds and chopped green onion over the top.
- Serve with steamed rice and enjoy!
- (We use Calrose Rice, a medium grain rice.)