Out Of This World SalsaFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 3 large roma tomatoes shopping list
- 3 jalapeno peppers shopping list
- 2 serrano peppers shopping list
- 1 large garlic clove shopping list
- 1/2 cup loosely packed chopped cilantro leaves shopping list
- juice of 1/2 large lime shopping list
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1 can diced tomatoes with juice shopping list
How to make it
- Cut tomatoes in half then gently squeeze out as many seeds as possible.
- Cut tomato halves and peppers into chunks and place in bowl of food processor.
- Add garlic, cilantro, lime juice, vinegar, salt and cumin.
- Add just the juice from canned tomatoes then process 10 seconds.
- Add canned tomatoes and process 5 seconds longer.
- Transfer mixture to medium bowl then cover and let sit at room temperature 2 hours.