Brickle Drop CookiesFrom pat2me 6 years ago
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 3-1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- •2 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cream of tartar shopping list
- 1-1/3 cups (8 oz. pkg.) HEATH BITS 'O BRICKLE Toffee Bits shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease cookie sheet.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, vanilla and salt in large bowl until blended.
- Add eggs; beat well.
- Stir together flour, baking soda and cream of tartar; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until blended.
- Stir in brickle.
- Drop by heaping teaspoons onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool slightly.
- About 6 dozen cookies ( I made them huge and got about 3 1/2 dozen)
People Who Like This Dish 18
The Cookpat2me Nashua, NH
The Rating7 people
Thank you thank you, my mouth is watering, you got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
I love the brickle toffee flavor. Definitely a favorite here. YUMMYnotyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
tasty cookies lets eat.momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!