Mini Chocolate Sandwich BitesFrom pat2me 8 years ago
How to make it
- 350 oven
- Lightly spray baking sheets
- Melt butter in a 2 qt. saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients, except chocolate chips
- shape level teaspoonfuls of dough into 3/4 inch balls.
- Place on sheets 2 inches apart
- with your fingers press into about 1 1/4 inch rounds
- Bake 5 to 7 minutes or until golden
- Remove to wire rack and cool 30 minutes
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave or over gently boiling water
- Spread melted chocolate on bottoms of half of the cookies, top each with another cookie, bottoms together.
People Who Like This Dish 18
The Cookpat2me Nashua, NH
The Rating10 people
Girl, you trying to give me an attack? Sounds so good! Gotta make these... love cookies (as you know) lolshirleyoma in Cove loved it
thanks PAT for awesome posting
have a blessed week-end
MUMTAZmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
These cookies sound like the pepperidge farm cookies. I can't think of the name but I was looking for something like these. Thanks for sharing.lenora in Oak Park loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!