Sweet Orange Butter SpreadFrom saltymike 6 years ago
How to make it
- Cream the butter and stir in sugar until evenly mixed.
- Add orange zest and juice and stir to combine.
- Transfer to a small serving bowl or press in a butter press and refrigerate to store.
- Warm to room temperature before serving.
- Will store well in the refrigerator for two - three weeks.
The Cooksaltymike Naples, FL
The Rating5 people
I know I'll love this one, I love butter and Orange!! Wonder if I could use some Splenda to cut down on the sugar???? Just a thought!! Got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
This does sound delicious and very easy. My hubby will love it! Great post.kimmer in Dunedin loved it
Sounds wonderful.cheryilyn in Salem loved it