Buttermilk Pecan PieFrom zena824 10 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees
- Beat eggs with a whisk. Add sugar and flour; beat well. Add
- melted butter, buttermilk and vanilla. Stir well
- Sprinkle pecans pieces evenly into pie crust; pour in egg mixture.
- Bake about one hour or until golden brown and set.
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating4 people
Some where I have a recipe of a buttermilk/lemon pie. I haven't made it in years.
Donna A.donnaja1231 in Moffat loved it