SpaghettiFrom jeannej 6 years ago
- 1 large chopped onion shopping list
- 4-5 chopped garlic cloves shopping list
- 1-2 pounds of ground beef shopping list
- 2 pounds of pork country style ribs, bones and fat removed, slice into bite size pieces. shopping list
- 1 package of hot italian sausage made into bite size balls shopping list
- 2 cans (14.5 oz each) diced tomatoes shopping list
- 18 oz of tomato paste shopping list
- 3 cups water shopping list
- 1 TBS oregano shopping list
- 1/4 tsp rosemary shopping list
- 1/4 tsp tyme shopping list
- 1 tsp basil shopping list
- 2 TBS parsley shopping list
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- spaghetti (cooked according to package) shopping list
How to make it
- brown ground beef and pork in skillet with onions and garlic. salt and pepper to taste. In seperate skillet, brown italian sausage. drain any fat from meats. set aside.
- put the rest of the ingredience, except the parmagean cheese, into a large pot and warm till bubbly. salt and pepper this to taste also.
- add meat mixture and simmer for 30 adding cheese for the last 5 min.
- serve over warm spaghetti.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookjeannej Raleigh, NC
The Rating7 people
This sounds really good, love Italian food! I like the ingredients for sure!!shirleyoma in Cove loved it
Wow this is amazing, it has me drooling. Thanks for a great post. :)coffeebean53 in Charlotte loved it
Now that's the true spaghetti sauce, healthier for people who are diabetic.
Thanks for posting. Bookmarking this recipe and will be using it when I make spaghetti or veal.
rodeogirl73 in Tacoma loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!