Homemade Energy BallsFrom pink 9 years ago
- 24 dried figs shopping list
- 1/3 cup honey shopping list
- 4 tbsp orange juice shopping list
- 2 tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tsp lemon juice shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups unbleached flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 tbsp applesauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup dark corn syrup shopping list
- 2 egg whites shopping list
- 1 cup oat bran shopping list
- Each provides: 44g carbo, 1g fat, 4g protein and 191 calories. shopping list
How to make it
- Add figs, honey, orange juice, and 2 tbsp lemon juice to food
- processor and mix on “chop” until fig bits are finely cut.
- Set aside.
- Put all other ingredients (except oat bran) in mixing bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer 3 - 4 minutes at medium speed.
- Add fig mixture and beat until everything blends.
- Roll 20 - 24 balls and coat with oat bran poured on a plate.
- Place balls on a pan lightly greased and bake at 350 deg. for 10 minutes, or until they are warm and a bit puffy.
- Place in a refrigerator to harden.
- For a crunchier texture, bake 2 - 5 minutes longer, or until dough is
- thoroughly cooked.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookpink USA
The Rating6 people
THANKS PINK FOR GREAT ENERGY BOOSTER
HAVE A SUPER-DUPER DAY
MUMTAZmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
Great idea! Energy snacks are a perfect addition to my bag any day! :)noir in Boston loved it
GREAT POST,IT will give me more energy to eat more of them.lol Putting them over in FRIENDS in the KITCHEN group,come on over.:)zanna in MOUNT CLEMENS loved it