My Favorite Pesto with Lemon ZestFrom borinda 8 years ago
- 2 bucnches of fresh basil, about 3 - 3 1/2 cups leaves shopping list
- 2 medium cloves of garlic or 1 huge one shopping list
- 2 TBSP parsley shopping list
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- grated zest of 1 large lemon shopping list
- 1 TBSP pignoli nuts shopping list
How to make it
- Put all of the ingredients in the work bowl of the food processor and blend until the deisred consistency.
The Cookborinda SoCal, CA
The Rating1 people
I absolutely love making my own pesto - when I was planting my basil the other day I was picking off the leaves and eating them anticipating ending the summer with shoving all the plants into the food processor. = ) thanks for the recipe.sunny in Portland loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!