Coney Island Chili DogsFrom zena824 8 years ago
- 1 pound lean ground beef or ground turkey shopping list
- 1 (12oz ) jar of chili sauce shopping list
- 1 dry packet of chili seasoning shopping list
- 1/4 cup of water shopping list
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder shopping list
- 8 hot dogs shopping list
- 8 hot dog buns shopping list
- Shredded Cheddar to serve shopping list
- Chopped white onion to serve shopping list
How to make it
- In a large pot over medium heat brown the ground beef.
- Stir constantly to break up meat into small pieces.
- Add the chili seasonings, water, Worcestershire, mustard and onion powder.
- Bring to a boil.
- Lower heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating6 people
I made the Coney Island Chili Dogs and they are really good. The flavor is tangy and it definitely tastes like homemade...which I LOVE! Boy, when you simmer - it *really* thickens up. I used Hebrew hotdogs and followed the directions to a "T" and ...moreshandy in Port Orchard loved it
I supervised while my Grand-daughter made these for Labor Day. They came out great. The whole family loved them. She just about busted at the seams she was so proud of herself. Thanks for a great post.coffeebean53 in Charlotte loved it
Bookmarking this one, I love Coney Island Chili Dogs, thanks for the great post.henrie in Savannah loved it