Baked Salmon with Honey Mustard SauceFrom frankieanne 9 years ago
- For honey mustard sauce: shopping list
- 6 Tbs. cider vinegar shopping list
- 3 Tbs. honey shopping list
- 3 Tbs. Dijon style mustard shopping list
- 2 tsp. cornstarch shopping list
- 3 Tbs. orange juice shopping list
- 1 green onion, sliced diagonally into 1/4" pieces shopping list
- ~~~~~~ shopping list
- Salmon: shopping list
- 6 salmon steaks, 5 to 6 ounces each shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 tsp. paprika shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450F. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- To prepare honey mustard sauce: combine vinegar, honey and mustard in small saucepan. Blend in corn starch. Cook, stirring, over medium heat until mixture just boils and thickens. Remove from heat. Blend in orange juice and green onions. Keep warm until use.
- Brush salmon steaks on both sides with olive oil. Combine bread crumbs, paprika and salt on a plate. Coat salmon steaks evenly with mixture.
- Place salmon steaks on baking sheet and bake until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, about 10 minutes.
- Serve salmon with 2-1/2 tablespoons of honey mustard sauce spooned over each steak.