Oatmeal Fruit SmoothieFrom turlak 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup rolled oats shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. wheat germ shopping list
- 1 cup skim milk shopping list
- 1 frozen banana, previously broken into chunks (before you freeze it) shopping list
- 8 fresh or thawed strawberries shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh pineapple shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- Put 1st 2 ingredients in blender until oats turn close to powder.
- Add the rest of ingredients until smooth and enjoy!
The Cookturlak Spring, TX
The Rating4 people
What a great breakfast alternative! Wonderful!juels in Clayton loved it
wow does this ever sound good thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I've tried rolled oats in smoothies before, but my recipe was no good and didn't specify that they should be 'powdered' first. Thanks!skoch in Oslo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!