San Francisco Pork ChopsFrom rosej 8 years ago
- 4 pork chops shopping list
- 1 tablespoon oil shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- Sauce: shopping list
- 2 teaspoons oil shopping list
- 4 tablespoons dry sherry or broth shopping list
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch shopping list
- 2 tablespoons water shopping list
How to make it
- Brown chops in oil with garlic. Remove chops from skillet.
- Add oil, sherry, soy sauce, brown sugar and red pepper to skillet.
- Place chops back in skillet, turning to cover with sauce.
- Cover tightly.
- Simmer on low heat about 30 minutes.
- Remove chops.
- Dissolve corn starch in water and add to sauce. Cook until thickened.
- Pour over chops and serve with noodles or rice.
The Cookrosej Dolores, CO
- Not added to any groups yet!