Grilled Teriyaki Tuna WrapsFrom wolfpackjack 5 years ago
- 3 -> 8 ounce, 1 inch thick fresh tuna steaks shopping list
- 1/3 cup soy sauce (recommend Low sodium) shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced. shopping list
- 1-1/2 tspn packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1-1/2 tspn finely shredded or grated ginger shopping list
- 1 Tbsp light olive oil shopping list
- 3/4 cup fat free sour cream shopping list
- 3/4 bottle honey mustard salad dressing shopping list
- 2 cups lightly packed arugula leaves shopping list
- 1 large red onion, sliced (~ 1 cup) shopping list
- 1 medium tomato, chopped shopping list
- 8 10 inch flour tortillas shopping list
How to make it
- (Marinade) In a small bowl, stir together soy sauce, garlic, sugar, and ginger.
- Place fish in a resealable plastic bag, pour in marinade, seal and set in a shallow dish in the refrigerator.
- Marinate for 1 to 2 hours turning bag occasionally. Drain and discard marinade just prior to grilling the tuna.
- Grilling: a) For a charcoal grill, grill the fish on a greased rack of an uncovered grill over medium coals to 8 to 12 minutes (fish should flake easily... don't over cook or it will get tough) turning once. b) For a gas grill, preheat the grill, reduce heat to medium, place fish on grease grill rack, cover and grill as above.
- After grilling the tuna, cut it into 1/2 inch chunks.
- Brush both side of tortillas lightly with olive oil and grill for 30 to 45 seconds or until warm.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the sour cream and salad dressing.
- For each wrap, spread 3 Tbsp of the sour cream mixture on the tortilla.
- Place some tuna near an edge of the tortilla
- Top with arugula, onion, and tomato.
- Fold edge over filling, fold in the sides and roll up