Not Yo Mamas Banana PuddingFrom conner909 7 years ago
- 2 bags Pepperidge Farm Chessmen cookies shopping list
- 6 to 8 bananas, sliced shopping list
- 2 cups milk shopping list
- 1 (5 oz.) box instant French vanilla pudding shopping list
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 (14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1 (12 oz.) container frozen whipped topping thawed, or shopping list
- equal amount sweetened whipped cream shopping list
How to make it
- Line the bottom of a 13 x 9 x 2-inch dish with 1 bag of cookies and layer bananas on top.
- In a bowl, combine the milk and pudding mix and blend well using a handheld electric mixer.
- Using another bowl, combine the cream cheese and condensed milk together and mix until smooth.
- Fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture.
- Add the cream cheese mixture to the pudding mixture and stir until well blended.
- Pour mixture over the cookies and bananas and cover with the second bag of cookies.
- Cover with Saran Wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Best if made the day before and refrigerated overnight, as the cookies soften.
People Who Like This Dish 9
- Honeybee1 Westlake Village, CA
- rosemaryblue CollegeTown
- culleyc Solon, IA
- indicatorsrule1 Gilbert, AZ
- texaschef DALLAS, TX
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- artichokehearts Seattle, Washington
- cabincrazyone Duluth, MN
- jennifargh Dunedin, NZ, NZ
- conner909 Southern Calif., CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔