Chicken Spinach AlfredoFrom artichokehearts 9 years ago
- 1 box pasta of choice - I use bowties shopping list
- 1 package frozen spinach shopping list
- 2 jars alfredo sauce of choice shopping list
- freshly grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced. I use the thin slices of chicken. Cooks quicker and I personally think is better in the recipe. Do as you please though :) shopping list
How to make it
- Dice chicken, cook with favorite spices. I usually use garlic powder and lemon pepper.
- Boil water for pasta - Cook pasta
- When pasta and chicken is about done, cook spinach.
- Once everything is done I drain the pasta, throw the sauce and chicken into the pan, drain the spinach toss that in, and then mix in the pasta.
- I heat until desired heat, then I grate the parmesan cheese into the pan. As much as you want. Mix it all together. Then I top it off with more grated parmesan.
- * You could also throw in any other kind of veggies you want, make it interesting.*
The Cookartichokehearts Seattle, Washington
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!