Taco Beef DipFrom craftyazgirl 7 years ago
- 1 lb. extra lean ground beef shopping list
- 3/4 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1/3 cup ketchup shopping list
- 1 1/2 tablespoon chili powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- Few drops hot pepper sauce shopping list
- 1 can (16oz) red kidney beans shopping list
- -----------Topping--------- shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup stuffed green olives, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup green onions, sliced shopping list
- 1 tomato, seeded and diced shopping list
- Taco chips to serve with dip shopping list
How to make it
- Crumble beef and onion into heavy skillet. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally as meat loses is pinkness (do not brown until crisp)
- Add ketchup, chili powder, salt and hot pepper sauce.
- Fit food processor with steel blade. Add the kidney beans. Process with on/off burst until beans are mashed. Or, put the beans into a small saucepan and heat; mash with potato masher.
- Add beans to meat mixture. Heat to simmering.
- Turn out onto shallow, heatproof warmed serving tray. Sprinkle with the cheese, olives, green onions and diced tomatoes.
- Circle with crisp Taco chips.
The Cookcraftyazgirl El Mirage, AZ
The Rating2 people
Can't wait for my next party to try it :)donman in Hammond loved it