Cranberry Orange Pound Cake dairyFrom mystic_river1 7 years ago
- COOL TIME 15-10 MINUTES shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups dried cranberries shopping list
- 1 cup butter, at room temperature shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade (you can substitute apricot jam) shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 2-1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
How to make it
- Soak cranberries in hot water for 15 minutes.
- Drain thoroughly and pat dry on paper towels.
- Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a 9- x 5-inch loaf pan.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer combine the butter and sugar and beat until light and fluffy, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add eggs, vanilla, marmalade, and sour cream, beating on low speed until combined.
- In another bowl whisk together the baking powder and flour.
- Add flour mixture to wet ingredients, 1/3 at a time, mixing until blended.
- Fold in the cranberries.
- Pour into prepared loaf pan and bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Wait 15 to 20 minutes before trying to take the cake out of the pan. Cool the cake to room temperature before cutting to serve.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating5 people
For another great recipe.Have it bookmarked!!!!!!!!!
great picture as well
have an awesome day
MUMTAZmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
One of your great cakes.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
I'm always looking for recipes that don't take too long and taste good. I can do this one! High 5!shazam in New York loved it