Cream cheese banana breadFrom fawn116 8 years ago
- cream cheese banana bread shopping list
- 1 C granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese, room temperature shopping list
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed (about 1 C mashed) shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 C biscuit mix (Bisquick, Pioneer, etc.) shopping list
- 1/2 C chopped pecans or walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350. Generously grease a 9x5x3 loaf pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream sugar and cream cheese until light and
- fluffy. Beat in mashed bananas, the eggs, and vanilla. Stir in biscuit mix and pecans just until ingredients are moistened.
- Pour into a prepared loaf pan. Bake banana bread at 350 for 1 hour, or until wooden pick comes out clean when inserted in center. Cover with foil the last 15 minutes of baking if too brown. Cool banana bread before slicing
The Cookfawn116 Meadville, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!