Noodle Salad With Shrimp And Chile DressingFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice shopping list
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon Thai fish sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chili paste shopping list
- 2 cups boiling water shopping list
- 3 ounces dried bean thread vermicelli shopping list
- 1/2 pound medium shrimp cooked and peeled shopping list
- 1/2 cup torn mint leaves shopping list
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions shopping list
- 1/4 cup sliced peeled fresh lemon grass shopping list
- 1 serrano pepper seeded and chopped shopping list
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves shopping list
- 1/2 cup cilantro sprigs shopping list
- 4 teaspoons finely chopped unsalted dry-roasted peanuts shopping list
How to make it
- Combine lime juice, brown sugar, fish sauce and chili paste and stir well with a whisk.
- Combine 2 cups boiling water and vermicelli in a bowl then cover and let stand 10 minutes.
- Drain noodles then rinse with cold water.
- Cut noodles into three pieces.
- Combine noodles, shrimp, mint, onions, lemon grass and Serrano pepper.
- Pour dressing over noodle mixture tossing gently to coat.
- Spoon 1 cup noodle salad onto each of 4 lettuce lined plates.
- Sprinkle with cilantro and peanuts.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!