Cheeseburger CasseroleFrom tnacndn 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Brown beef & onions in skillet & drain.
- Stir in tomaote sauce,ketchup & salt.
- Arrange alternate layers of beef mixture & cheese in a 2 qt. casserole dish.
- Place cresent rolls around edge.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until rolls are a golden brown.
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating5 people
I lived in Tennessee years ago, its dishes like this I truly miss. Please feel free to check out Southern Cooks listed under the Groups tab, we'd love to have you.dariana in loved it
Cookin Moms348 members
I Like Food83 members
Comfort Foods773 members
Grandma Junes Kitchen85 members
Easy Tastebud Delights43 members
Pass Down Recipes314 members
Tried And True24 members
Honey Whats For Dinner34 members
30 Minute Meals14 members
We Love It But135 members