Taco CasseroleFrom tnacndn 10 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Cook beef & onion,drain.
- Stir in water and taco seasoning and cook on low 3 minutes.
- Put a layer of tortilla chips on bottom of greased 9"x13" pan.
- Spoon 1/2 of beef mixture over chips.
- Sprinkle 1 cup of cheese over beef mixture.
- Put another layer of chips. Then the rest of the beef mixture.
- Bake 20 minutes and remove from oven and add rest of cheese and return to oven for about 5 minutes or until cheese is all melted and bubbly.
- Top on plate with sour cream , and lettuce
People Who Like This Dish 39
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating11 people
Love mexican food, this sounds so much like mine, great post. You got my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
I've got this in the oven right now. I added some extra cumin and steak seasoning to the meat (cuz that's what I do with my taco meat). And it smells wonderful. Plus my girls are excited about the not many veggies! :P lolmrtnzangel8 in SW loved it
It went over great! I know the pan was 2/3 empty, which tells me something when I try out a new dish. Except for my lil one, but like I said, she is the veggie eater like me. :)mrtnzangel8 in SW loved it