Egg SaladFrom nocturnalife 8 years ago
How to make it
- Hard Boiled Eggs: Put Cold Eggs in a Pan, Fill With Cold Water, Bring to a Boil Over Medium Heat, Reduce Heat, Cover and Let Simmer 15-20 minutes.
- Cool Eggs Immediately Under Cold Running Water and Peel.
- (Can place in fridge to speed up cooling after peeling)
- Dice Eggs when cooled.
- Combine all of the other ingredients and add to diced eggs.
- Chill and Enjoy.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cooknocturnalife North West Corner, IL
The Rating3 people
I love it to but mine has always been made plain
(eggs, mayo, salt & pepper) I can't wait to try it your way :)donman in Hammond loved it
This is really good but I did add a pinch of dill weed and a spritz of lemon juice to it. Calling out the “Hellmans” brand of mayo signifies to me that Nocturnalife has very discerning tastes. The Hellmans brand is the best! Miracle Whip is gross...moreDaleInCO in Centennial loved it
This was very good although there would have been too much mayonnaise for me. Luckily, I didn't dump the whole 1/2 cup in there at once so I put a bit over 2 Tbs back into the jar. I couldn't taste the difference the Worcestershire made though. I'...morefrankieanne in Somewhere loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!