Hamburger Potato CasseroleFrom tnacndn 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450°
- Brown beef in skillet,drain.
- Add broth and soup.
- Spread hash browns in greased 9"x13" baking dish.
- Top with beef and broth mixture.
- Bake covered for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and cook another 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 310
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating19 people
This was great and comforting!mollyd in Nashville loved it
This was so easy! I had the recipe pulled up on my computer screen so I could make it when I got home from work. My husband took a peek and HE made it!!angelgal in New Philadelphia loved it
I made this last night and it was a score! We loved it! Will make again.
I also added some onion salt and worchestershire sauce to the beef when I was browning it, made a really good taste to it :)lil_coop in Wauseon loved it