Hamburger Potato CasseroleFrom tnacndn 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450°
- Brown beef in skillet,drain.
- Add broth and soup.
- Spread hash browns in greased 9"x13" baking dish.
- Top with beef and broth mixture.
- Bake covered for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and cook another 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese before serving.
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating19 people
This was great and comforting!mollyd in Nashville loved it
This was so easy! I had the recipe pulled up on my computer screen so I could make it when I got home from work. My husband took a peek and HE made it!!angelgal in New Philadelphia loved it
I made this last night and it was a score! We loved it! Will make again.
I also added some onion salt and worchestershire sauce to the beef when I was browning it, made a really good taste to it :)lil_coop in Wauseon loved it