Iowa Pork SteakFrom pleclare 9 years ago
- 2 Tbs. veg. oil shopping list
- 4 pork steaks shopping list
- onion powder shopping list
- garlic powder shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 1 lg. onion,chopped shopping list
- 2(4.5 oz.) cans sliced mushrooms,drained shopping list
- 2(10.75 oz.) cans cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1(10.75 oz) can of water shopping list
- 1(1 oz) pkg. dry onion soup mix shopping list
- 1 Tbs. worcestershire sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350. Heat oil in a large heavy skillet over med-high heat. Brown steaks for 3-5 mins. on each side. While browning,season both sides with onion powder,garlic powder,salt and pepper. Transfer steaks to a 9x13" casserole dish,and sprinkle with chopped onion and sliced mushrooms.
- In a small bowl,combine condesed soup,water,onion soup mix and worcestershire sauce. Mix until smooth,and pour over the steaks. Cover pan with aluminum foil. Bake in preheated oven for 90 mins.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating8 people
Great recipe thanks high 5 love the ingredientsmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Pat - I think you need to put together a pork cookbook, all your recipes are wonderful!shepherdrescue in Lake Forest loved it
I chose to grill the pork steaks prior to baking and the results were fenominal ...thanks !
Served with bacon/ bleu cheese twice baked potato and a garden salad .Wyoman in Wheaterville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!