Peach Pie SupremeFrom wynnebaer 8 years ago
- 3/4 cup flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1 pkg. vanilla pudding (3 1/2 oz.) shopping list
- 3 tbls. softened butter shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1 15 oz. can sliced peaches (drained but reserve 3 1/2 tbls. juice) shopping list
- 1 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese shopping list
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 tbls. granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- Add first 6 ingredients in a mixing bowl and beat at medium until all combined.
- Put in 9 inch greased pie plate.
- Arrange peaches over batter.
- In mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and peach juice until combined.
- Spoon mixture over peaches.
- Mix granulated sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle on top.
- Bake @ 350 for 30-35 minutes.
The Cookwynnebaer Dunnellon, Florida
The Rating13 people
I like such type of tarts and pies and this one is great.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
Peachy keen! Tops!pink in USA loved it
Oh yeah - I had this and it is delicious...we must use the same powdered sugar. =) Great post...lunasea in Orlando loved it