Kumquats Dates and Shaved Parmesan SalaadFrom notyourmomma 7 years ago
- 8 kumquats (bright vibrant orange is best) shopping list
- 4 handfuls of baby arugula shopping list
- 1/2 flat leaf parsley, rough chop shopping list
- 4 medjool dates, pitted and diced shopping list
- 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese, shaved with a vegetable peeler shopping list
- For dressing: shopping list
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice shopping list
- 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil-I used three to cut the lemon a little more shopping list
- kosher salt and several grinds of fresh ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Slice the kumquats into rounds, discarding the bitter seeds.
- Combine the arugula, parsley, dates and kumquats in a large serving bowl.
- Whisk salad dressing, season with salt and pepper.
- Pour over salad and toss.
- Top with parmesan shavings.
- Don't forget the flesh is tart and the rind is sweet, it is a pleasant taste twist.
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!