Strawberry Pretzel SaladFrom jennanetz 6 years ago
- 2 C crushed pretzels (not too fine) shopping list
- 3/4 C melted butter shopping list
- 3 T. sugar shopping list
- 8 oz. cream cheese (softened) shopping list
- 1 C sugar shopping list
- 9 oz. Cool Whip shopping list
- 2 (3-oz) pkgs. strawberry Jello shopping list
- 2 C boiling water shopping list
- 1 (10-oz) pkg. frozen strawberries shopping list
How to make it
- First Layer: Mix together crushed pretzels, melted butter and 3 tablespoons sugar and spread in bottom of 9 x 13-inch pan. Bake 8-10 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Second Layer: Blend cream cheese, cup of sugar and fold in Cool Whip. Spread on cooled crust.
- Third Layer: Dissolve Jello in boiling water and stir in the frozen strawberries. When partially set, pour over Second Layer and refrigerate for a couple of hours or until completely set.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookjennanetz Marion, IA
The Rating4 people
I love this dish...thanks for sharing it with us!manielynn in Cedar Rapids loved it
I had this years ago, it was great; but I never had the recipe. Thanks for posting.nocturnalife in North West Corner loved it
I have never heard of this, it looks very yummy. I can't wait to try it, thank you for sharing.marriage in Apalachin loved it