MASHED MAPLE SWEET POTATOESFrom tnacndn 8 years ago
- 1 extra large can or 1 latge + 1 small can sweet potatoes,drained and mashed shopping list
- 3 Tbs. maple syrup shopping list
- 1/4 C. milk shopping list
- 1/4 C. melted butter shopping list
- 1/2 C. brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg shopping list
- 1 C. mini marshmallows shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix well.
- Spoon into a large casserole dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 30 minutes until crusty on top.
- Remove from oven and add more marshmallows to top and return to oven watching closely until marshmallows melt.
People Who Like This Dish 31
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating7 people
Used fresh sweets too. Steamed and drained well.
See also: Mashed Maple Sweet Potatoespointsevenout in Athens loved it
just tried this today! Best Sweet potato recipe ever, tastes amazing with fresh sweet potatoes!peacekeeper0 in Kent loved it