Mashed Potato CakesFrom tnacndn 9 years ago
How to make it
- Mix first 3 ingredients in bowl.
- Slowly add in flour while stirring to thicken up to a cosistency that you can pat into a loose patties.
- Put oil in pan and heat on medium until hot.
- Carefully place patties in oil and cook until brown then flip over and cook until that side is brown also.
- Place on paper towels to drain.
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating14 people
Gem, this morning I couldn't find anything I wanted for breakfast, saw some leftover mashed potatoes in the fridge and went looking online. What I found was your Potato Cakes recipe. Awesome! Thanks so much. Karikari46 in Jonesborough loved it
I Love these. My mom would make them when I was growing up, & now I make them for my family. I salt/pepper the outsides & cook in butter. We tend to love the not so good for you stuff!
Thanks for sharing this & reminding me of my younger years...morealaskanmom in Wasilla loved it
I gave this a go and added chinese sausage - yummy, thanks!ditty in Brisbane loved it