Grilled Butterflied Leg of LambFrom toga62 6 years ago
- 1 butterflied leg of lamb (around 5 lbs) shopping list
- 2/3 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 2 minced garlic cloves shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1/4 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1 section of sliced ginger root (1/2 inch) shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon grounded black pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt (vary on preferred taste) shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Mix together the minced garlic, soy sauce, olive oil, lemon juice, brown sugar, Dijon mustard, and salt and ground black pepper in a bowl.
- Put the leg of lamb in a flat and shallow container and then pour the sauce mixture evenly over the lamb.
- The lamb should now be lightly coated and resting in the marinade sauce.
- Leave in the refrigerator to marinate, covered, for 8 hrs or overnight.
- 2. Preheat a grill to medium heat.
- Drain the marinade from your shallow container into a saucepan and bring to a boil on the stove.
- Brush a small amount of oil on the grate of the grill.
- Place the lamb on upper grate of grill so as to cook using indirect heat, and let it grill for 40 to 50 minutes, or until it reaches the minimum internal temperature of about 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
- While it grills turn the lamb over occasionally to ensure best results.
- Allow meat to cool slightly, slice to desired serving size, and then cover with warm marinade sauce to make ready for serving.
The Cooktoga62 Sacramento, CA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!