Green Chili Rice CasseroleFrom sunrae 6 years ago
How to make it
- Add butter to water and bring to a boil; stir in rice, cover and let sit for 8 min or until rice is cooked.
- In large bowl add jack cheese, hot rice, 1 cup sour cream, and chili's.
- Add rest of sour cream on top** after putting in oblong casserole dish.
- Grate longhorn cheese and sprinkle on top of casserole.
- Cover with foil and bake at 300º for 1 hour.
- ** I omit the sour cream on top.
The Cooksunrae Maricopa, AZ
The Rating5 people
how could you go wrong with this great recipe...bellasmom in Queen Creek loved it
Hmmm... it sounds intersteading.sandygalesmith in Saint Joseph loved it
sounds SO good!Thankyou,high 5!lanabade in Goshen loved it