Green Chili Rice CasseroleFrom sunrae 7 years ago
How to make it
- Add butter to water and bring to a boil; stir in rice, cover and let sit for 8 min or until rice is cooked.
- In large bowl add jack cheese, hot rice, 1 cup sour cream, and chili's.
- Add rest of sour cream on top** after putting in oblong casserole dish.
- Grate longhorn cheese and sprinkle on top of casserole.
- Cover with foil and bake at 300º for 1 hour.
- ** I omit the sour cream on top.
The Cooksunrae Mesa, AZ
The Rating5 people
sounds SO good!Thankyou,high 5!lanabade in Goshen loved it
I made this tonight for dinner,used MILD green chilis and different cheese i had,but SO good!!!!!!Everyone loved it1Thankyou!lanabade in Goshen loved it
Hmmm... it sounds intersteading.sandygalesmith in Saint Joseph loved it