APRICOT GLAZED SPARERIBSFrom coffeebean53 6 years ago
- 6 pounds pork spareribs shopping list
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed shopping list
- 1 c. apricot preserves shopping list
- ¼ c. onion, chopped shopping list
- ¼ c. ketchup shopping list
- 2 TB brown sugar shopping list
- 1 TB oil shopping list
- 1 tsp. ground ginger shopping list
- 1 tsp. soy sauce shopping list
- ½ tsp. salt shopping list
How to make it
- In a large pot; combine pork and garlic; cover with water. Over high heat; heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer 1 hour or until spareribs are fork tender. Remove ribs to platter.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan; combine preserves, onion, ketchup, sugar, oil, ginger, soy sauce and salt; mixing well. Heat to boiling; boil for 1 minute.
- Place pork on barbeque grill; cook over medium heat for 12 to 15 minutes turning ribs often. Brush occasionally with glaze during last 10 minutes of cooking.
The Cookcoffeebean53 Charlotte, NC
The Rating2 people
I agree with conner909, this has to be good. I've made something similar with spareribs using fruit and it was extremely tasty. Great post, bookmarking to try your recipe next time.henrie in Savannah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!