Sauteed Chicken with Garlic Oven Roasted TomatoesFrom chefcarolyn 9 years ago
- 2 T olive oil shopping list
- 2 chicken thighs shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic, minced or put through a garlic press shopping list
- italian seasoning shopping list
- 1 C white wine shopping list
- 1 C chicken broth shopping list
- 1 C farfalle (bowtie) pasta shopping list
- Splash red wine vinegar/lemon juice shopping list
- 3 oven dried tomatoes snipped into small pieces shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- Shaved parmesan cheese (garnish) shopping list
- fresh parsley, minced (garnish) shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium-large skillet add heat oil until shimmering but not smoking. Add the garlic, chicken and a pinch of Italian seasoning. Cook the chicken until golden brown on both sides. Add the wine, cover and cook on medium for 15 minutes.
- Boil the pasta in salted water until al dente about 10 minutes.
- Add the pasta to the pan with the chicken. Add the chicken broth. Cook an additional 10 - 15 minutes or until the broth has thickened and coated the pasta and the chicken is cooked through. The pasta should be tender at this point.
- Season with salt and pepper and a splash of red wine vinegar.
- Garnish with oven dried tomatoes, shaved Parmesan and minced parsley.
The Cookchefcarolyn Oklahoma City, OK
- Not added to any groups yet!