Layered Chocolate PuddingFrom tannzzi 6 years ago
- Bottom Layer: shopping list
- 1-1/2 Cups graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 1/2 Cup Melted butter shopping list
- 1 Cup Finely Chopped pecans shopping list
- Middle Layer: shopping list
- 8 Ounces cream cheese (Softened) shopping list
- 1 Cup sugar shopping list
- 9 Ounces Cool Whip (Thawed & Divided) shopping list
- Top: shopping list
- 6-3/4 Ounce Box instant vanilla pudding shopping list
- 3 Cups Cold milk shopping list
- 6-3/4 Ounce Box chocolate pudding shopping list
- 1 dark chocolate Bar shopping list
How to make it
- Mix Graham Cracker Crumbs, Butter & Pecans together into a
- 13x9x2 Pan. Bake at 350 15-20 Minutes or until Lightly Brown.
- Cool Completely
- Middle: Beat Cream Cheese & Sugar until Smooth. Fold in 1/2
- of the Cool Whip. Spread Mixture over Cooled Crust.
- Top: Beat Milk with Pudding Mix until Smooth & Thickened
- Spread over Cream Cheese Mixture. Spread Remaining Cool Whip
- and Sprinkle with Grated Chocolate. Cover, & Refrigerate Overnight.