Jo Jo Incrusted Potato WedgesFrom oldgringo 6 years ago
- 4 unpeeled whole potatoes shopping list
- 1 cup fine unseasoned breadcrumbs shopping list
- 1/2 cup fine grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon fine ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1/2 cup melted butter shopping list
How to make it
- Wash and scrub the whole potatoes and allow them to dry. Slice each potato with skin on, into 6 wedges.
- Partially cook the potato wedges either by deep frying or parboiling them until about half done.
- Set aside and allow the wedges to drain or blot them with a paper towel.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Mix together all the dry crust ingredients; exclude the melted butter.
- Dip the partially cooked potato wedges in the melted butter and then roll them in the crust mixture.
- Using an buttered baking dish, bake the incrusted wedges in the oven until crisp and brown, about 30 minutes. Turn once during baking.