Grilled Chicken With LinguineFrom copcook 7 years ago
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves, without skin shopping list
- blackened seasoning mixture or cajun seasoning shopping list
- Sauce shopping list
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream shopping list
- 1 tablespoon flour shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 1 1/2 to 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning (Emeril's Louisiana spice, Chachere's, etc.) shopping list
- several drops of Frank's red hot sauce or Tabasco, more or less, to taste shopping list
- dash freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- salt, to taste shopping list
- .1 clove garlic mashed shopping list
- 1 large tomato, seeded, diced shopping list
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced shopping list
- . shopping list
- 16 ounces linguine shopping list
How to make it
- Trim chicken, wash, and flatten slightly to make uniform in thickness. Sprinkle all over with a blackened seasoning mixture or Cajun seasoning. Heat a stovetop grill over medium-high heat, or preheat broiler or other grill.
- Cream Sauce
- Sear chicken for about 2 minutes on each side. Reduce heat to medium and continue to cook, turning, for about 7-10 minutes, til juices run clear.
- Prepare sauce. Simmer cream for about 4 minutes to reduce. Blend flour with butter; whisk into the cream. Add remaining seasonings, tasting and adjusting as necessary. Keep warm.
- Meanwhile, cook linguine or fettuccine in boiling salted water, following package directions; drain well.
- Arrange hot cooked linguine on serving plates. Slice chicken and arrange
The Cookcopcook Calgary, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!