Beer CheeseFrom coffeebean53 9 years ago
- 1 pound sharp Cheddar, finely shredded (room temperature) shopping list
- 1 pound mild Cheddar, finely shredded (room temperature) shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard shopping list
- 4-5 drops hot pepper sauce, to taste shopping list
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 (12-ounce) can beer shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients, except beer, and beat with electric mixer.
- Pour in beer slowly and beat until cheese is very smooth.
- Store in covered jar.
- Remove from refrigerator at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Beat once more
The Cookcoffeebean53 Charlotte, NC
The Rating5 people
How about a six-pack of cheese dip. Sounds good. Thanks for posting this.saltymike in Naples loved it
Delicious goodness...thank you!lunasea in Orlando loved it
Really? Really? Really? You get a five just because its different!lenora in Oak Park loved it