Hot Sausage Party DipFrom mrspotatohead 7 years ago
How to make it
- Cook sausage in a large skillet, stirring until no longer pink; drain well.
- Drain diced tomato and green chiles, reserving 1/4 cup liquid.
- Stir together sausage, diced tomato and green chiles, reserved liquid, and cream cheese.
- Spoon into a lightly greased 1-quart baking dish; sprinkle with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve with corn chips.
The Cookmrspotatohead Minneapolis, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!