Creamy Spinach Dip In The Crock PotFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened and cubed shopping list
- 5 ounces frozen chopped spinach shopping list
- 2 tablespoons diced pimento shopping list
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt shopping list
- 1/4 cup whipping cream shopping list
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped white onion shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh thyme shopping list
How to make it
- Combine cream cheese and cream in crock pot then cover and heat for 60 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients then cover and heat 30 minutes.
- Serve with raw vegetables, crackers or bread pieces.