Pineapple Crush CakeFrom henrie 9 years ago
How to make it
- Make cake according to directions on package. Bake in a 13 x 9-inch pan which has been greased and lined with wax paper.
- Let cake cool and place in refrigerator for several hours. Split the cake, making 2 layers. Cooling makes it easier to split.
- For the filling, beat cream cheese until fluffy; add to this the
- package of instant vanilla pudding and 2 cups cold milk. Mix or beat
- mixture in a small bowl for 2 minutes on medium speed.
- Spread on cooled half of cake. Spoon over the filling mixture the can of drained crushed pineapple. Top with the other half of the cake. Spread whipped topping over sides and top of cake.
- Store in refrigerator overnight. This is better made the day before you serve it.
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating7 people
I know this is a great recipe.My aunt use to fix this cake, it has been awhile since I've had it!
Great memory, great cake! Thanks for posting!!cadavis in Asheboro loved it
Hi Henrie. All I can say is YUMMMMMMMMMM !!! My dad will flip for this one. I just might sprinkle coconut on top!! Good post. TYvickycummins in Munster loved it
THANKS HENRIE FOR GREAT POST
HAVE A GREAT BAKING AND COOKING WEEK-END
MUMTAZmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it