Copper PenniesFrom henrie 6 years ago
- 2 pounds of carrots (sliced into 1/4 to 1/3" slices) shopping list
- 1 green pepper (diced) shopping list
- 1 large onion (diced) shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 cup salad oil shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon mustard shopping list
- Dash of black pepper shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 can tomato soup shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients and bring to a boil except for the (Carrots and Green Pepper) .
- Cook carrot slices till tender and drain. Do not cook green pepper.
- Pour sauce over carrots and green pepper, refrigerate overnight.
- Keeps two weeks. Serves 12
- Save leftover marinade sauce when carrots have been eaten and use as a salad dressing.