Saucy MeatloafFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1-1/2 pounds ground round shopping list
- 3/4 cup oatmeal shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 egg beaten shopping list
- 3/4 cup milk shopping list
- Sauce: shopping list
- 1/3 cup ketchup shopping list
- 1 tablespoon mustard shopping list
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Combine meat, oatmeal, onion, salt, pepper, egg and milk and mix thoroughly.
- Pack firmly into loaf pan.
- Combine ketchup, mustard and brown sugar and pour over meat loaf.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour.
People Who Like This Dish 18
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating9 people
I tried this tonight and really enjoyed it - I think it will become a regular family meal as everyone has polished their plates - thanks for sharing it =)chuckrocks in Victoria loved it
Very tasty meatloaf. Sauce on top gives it a sweet touch. Used a double loaf pan to drip off the fat even though the hamburger was 90%. Posted pics of the double pan so others could see how it works.pointsevenout in Athens loved it
Great... Wonderful sandwiches with the leftovers!linebb956 in La Feria loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!