Praline BrowniesFrom crossfire 6 years ago
- 1 pkg milk chocolat chunk brownie mix shopping list
- 2 egs shopping list
- 1/3 cup water shopping list
- 1/3 cup oil shopping list
- 3/4 cup pecans shopping list
- TOPPING: shopping list
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine shopping list
- 2 tbsp milk shopping list
- 1/2 tsp vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. grease 9 inch square pan.
- for brownies, combine brownie mix, eggs, water, oil and 3/4 cup pecans in large bowl. stir with spoon until well blended. spread in pan. bake 35-40 minutes. remove from oven.
- For topping: combine brown sugar, 3/4 cup pecans, melted butter, milk and vanilla. stir until well blended. Spread over hot brownies. return to oven. bake for 15 minutes or until topping is set.
- Cool completely,