Thin-Crust Garlic Alfredo Pizza with ChickenFrom jo_jo_ba 7 years ago
- 1 cup warm water shopping list
- 1 tsp sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 ½ tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 2 cup bread flour shopping list
- 1 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- ¾ tsp instant dry yeast shopping list
- ½ cup half-and-half cream shopping list
- 1 cup fat free evaporated milk shopping list
- ¾ cup grated, authentic parmesan cheese shopping list
- ½ tsp pepper shopping list
- ½ tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced shopping list
- ½ tbsp oregano shopping list
- ½ tbsp basil shopping list
- 1 tbsp cornstarch shopping list
- 1 tbsp cold water shopping list
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast, slivered shopping list
- 3 tbsp flour + 1 tbsp garlic powder, for dredging shopping list
- 1 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- ½ large sweet onion, sliced thinly shopping list
- ½ large tomato, sliced thinly shopping list
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- ¼ cup grated romano cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Heat a pizza stone in an oven to 475F.
- Combine water, sugar, salt and oil in a small bowl.
- Separately, mix together flours and yeast.
- Add water mixture to the dry ingredients and stir well to form an elastic dough.
- Let rest 10 minutes.
- Spread flour lightly on a pizza peel and roll out dough until very thin (about 3/16 inch).
- Shift bare crust to stone and bake 5-7 minutes. Remove crust to peel.
- Heat cream and evaporated milk to a simmer.
- Stir in Parmesan, pepper, garlic powder, garlic, oregano and basil.
- Stir together cornstarch and cold water, mix into sauce.
- Remove the mixture from the heat when it begins to thicken.
- Dredge chicken pieces in flour and garlic powder mixture, lightly pan-fry in olive oil until browned all over.
- Remove chicken and set aside.
- Add onion to pan and cook gently until translucent.
- Add tomatoes in one layer and cook 3-4 minutes, until wilted looking. Remove everything to the plate with the chicken and set aside.
- Spread a thin layer of sauce onto the base and top with onions, tomatoes, chicken and cheeses.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 475 degrees.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating4 people
My kind of pizza too :) Great recipe, Jo_jo_ba !kukla in Barrie, Ontario loved it
We love thin pizza crust! This sounds wonderful.sheba in Lac La Biche loved it